Alisal Pet Clinic is happy to offer preventive care plans to our patients. Each preventive care plan provides your pet with the recommended annual veterinary services necessary to keep your pet health and to detect health changes early. Some benefits include:
- Recommended vaccinations and annual preventive diagnostic screening tests
- Preventive care examinations
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- Additional discounts on eligible items that are not included in the plan
Each preventive care plan is divided into 12 monthly payments, in an effort to make your pet’s care convenient and affordable.
Preventive Care Plan Overview
Puppies and kittens inherit a natural immunity from their mother that protects them from birth until about 6 weeks of age.
After 6 weeks, your pet depends on you to continue that protection until their own immune system is fully developed. A Preventive Care Plan is designed to continue that protection by providing all services necessary to carry your young pet through the important first year of life.
Preventive, routine health care is the key to a longer, happier life for your young pet. The puppy and kitten plans offered by Alisal Pet Clinic include recommended preventive care examinations, vaccines, and diagnostic tests necessary in the first year of life. If your pet has not been spayed or neutered there is a plan that includes pre-surgical blood work, hospitalization for the day, surgical procedure, and a re-check examination.
For maximum protection, we strongly recommend you enroll your pet in a Petly Plan between 8 weeks and 5 months of age.
Puppy or Kitten
Puppy/Kitten with Neuter
Puppy/Kitten with Spay
Average Annual Savings of $100 or more!
• Plan is non-transferrable
• An appointment must be scheduled for all services to be covered
• Plan cannot be applied to past visits
• If patient is in heat, pregnant or cryptorchid at the time of surgery, additional fees will apply.